Workshop Diary #001 April 17th of 2021

    This week I got the second dose of the vaccine and as was to be expected based on how I fared with the first dose I lost a portion of the mobility in the affected arm. After 4 days I can finally lift my arm 90 degrees. As you might imagine for someone who is a sculptor, limited motion in the arm kind of prevents you from doing work. So I've been taking it easy, taking care of myself, doing some office work I can do. The first couple of days it was still taxing to reach the keyboard. 

[Image Description] Promotional image of two identical white mugs sitting on a shelf with the handles facing in opposite directions to best display both sides of the mug. Both sides show the same layout of the words, "World's # 1 Entle", with black outlines around each letter and the letters filled with a gradient in the colors of the transgender flag.  As well as a small image of the transgender flag next to the #1. Words are positioned in three horizontal lines.
Image provided by Redbubble.
Art on product is mine.

    And somehow this week I still managed to finish and upload a new product to Redbubble. A nice mug to show appreciation to the aunt / uncle in your life that's is non-binary or if you are a non-binary aunt / uncle to show that you're the best. I had a lot of fun making it and I have a couple different versions in the works. But I also reviewed some of the items I had put up earlier this month. In doing so I realized I made an error, the image is not positioned in the correct area. Aprons with the image hanging at what should be the waist. So I'm going to have to redo all of those. This is why you should not upload things during a pain flare. 

[Image Description] Promotional flat lay photo of a dark green apron with baking tools and supplies around it. Apron displays the aromantic flag with a movie quote from "The Fifth Element", Ecto Gammat. The pride flag however is centered so the top is about even with the waist band leaving the image rather low on the garment.
Image provided by Redbubble.
Art on product is mine.

    I was hoping to work on my latest video this week, but arm issues. As well as, the second dose sometimes comes with symptoms so there was that. But now I can finally get to editing as well as dive back into creating things. 

    I hope you all are being safe and looking out for your health as well as finding something that brings you joy. Until next time, tata. 


Comments