Some Changes in Chaotic Times

Photo by Daniela Turcanu on Unsplash

The last few months have been very chaotic and the next few months are probably going to continue to be chaotic. Lots of things are changing and are going to continue to change. 


In 2024 I'm stripping everything back so that I can focus on a few things that I really care about. Two of those things are making art and writing. 


I blog and I've been blogging since 2013. 


Video editing is a lot of work and it's a lot of new skills I've had to learn and develop. It has been fun and I have started to find some styles that I like. However, I don't know what tools I'm going to have access to in the next few months and the video editing, filming, and other prep takes away from the time that I can make art.


So I've decided for 2024 I'm going to focus on blogging. Both on the Fairy Oasis blog, regularly talking about what I'm making as well as other art and miniature related topics, and on my personal blog Petticoat Pedaler, where I will talk about life, writing, poetry, kawaii fashion, astronomy, and whatever else strikes my fancy. 


I consider myself a writer and an artist and I want to do more of that this year. And I want to hone those skills. I might still post some pictures or short posts on Facebook and Instagram. I won't be concerning myself with times of day, tags, or descriptions.  Just here's a cool picture from what I've been working on. I might even occasionally throw up an unedited or minimally edited video on YouTube. 


However if you want to keep up with me and you want to know what I'm doing the blogs are going to be your best bets. 


Personal Blog: https://petticoatpedaler.blogspot.com/

Comments