Workshop Diary: July Update

 

Polymer clay sculpture of a bluish black cat wearing a flower crown looking into a small crescent moon shaped pond surrounded by rocks and plants.


Things have been chaotic lately and the time & space I have had to work on projects has been squeezed and sporadic. But I'm still here. And I am still working on projects.


I've been doing some research for some sculpting projects; one of them being the Animal Crossing doll I want to try making . I'm also working on some templates for making things that I can share later on . But they still need some work before they're ready. I've also been working on a personal project that doesn't fit into the scope of Fairy Oasis and as such I'll be sharing on a different channel.


I also have a video I recorded that is still in the editing process. I'm hoping to finish that one soon.


I’m looking into ways to create content within the sporadic perimeters I can find in these chaotic times. This may mean less edited or not edited at all videos. But I want to share what I'm working on so I am going to find a way.



Comments