Workshop Diary #005

 

Photo of two polymer clay snails in a patch of polymer clay pumpkins.

The past two weeks have been busy. I focused on getting the Etsy shop back up and running, so if you like stationary go see the digital page borders I have put up. If you are more into miniatures and fairy gardens I am working on getting some of those items listed too. Especially the fall and October themed. 

I am also working on a project I’m not quite ready to talk about yet, but I will tell you it is October themed. 


I did some filming and refilming and made a video showing how I make miniature autumn leaves. Browns & yellows, oranges & reds. That pallet is so warm and cozy isn’t it? 

Speaking of cozy, I need to make some more drink mugs as well as attempt a 1:12 scale mug. I could do some fun designs for the room box I am focusing on right now. (the goth artist plant mom bedroom) 


I have so many things I want to do. But I got to make sure to take breaks too. 


My art has fully been diving into the fall even though it very much still feels like summer here. We’re pretty far south. I’m just waiting for the birds to show up in flocks flying south. That is when I will consider it officially local autumn here. 


I hope you’re all doing well. Eat some good food, make some art, and appreciate the world around you.


Comments