Workshop Diary #008 Experimenting with Art

November has been a busy month. For anyone who doesn't know, I participate in NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month. So I've been doing that as well as my other work. However, toward the tail end of October I did something weird to my wrist and had to take a week or so off to make sure that it healed properly.  I'm all good now. 


This past week has been exciting. I decided to finally just full-force start working on a project that I've been wanting to do for multiple years now. I had to take several cracks at it this week as I don't have instructions on how to do it. It's an experiment. I don't want to give away what it is just yet. What I will say is that the portion of the project that was giving me trouble last week finally worked out on the third attempt.


Pink carnations and a blank ruled note book on a wooden table.
Photo by Sixteen Miles Out on Unsplash
 Third time's a charm. tehe ♫

I haven't had time to do any vector art last week, but I have been practicing with the new program, Rebelle 5,  as well as attempting to study color theory from a book I borrowed from the library. 


I also had the fortune of finding a few missing supplies and pieces while looking for materials for my project. That was really nice. 


Hope y’all are all doing well. 


Comments